June 12, 2018
NCAU Conference 2018
AEA Members’ Competition
Win a stay in Melbourne
This year the NCAU [National Council of Ambulance Unions] Conference is going to be held in Melbourne from 15th to 17th August 2018, inclusive.
Again this year the NCAU is holding a competition which is open to all AEAV members along with ambulance members nationwide to win a trip to Melbourne to attend the conference. Winner to arrive in Melbourne on 15th August and depart on 17th August 2018, and will stay two nights in Melbourne.
For a chance to win simply tell us in 250 words or less why you want to go this year’s NCAU conference. Entries close 5.00 pm, Friday, 6 July 2018.
Competition details will be in the next edition of the NCAU journal Ambulance Active. Please read the fine print below for full competition details.
Entries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
THE FINE PRINT:
- You must be a current financial member of a constituent NCAU member union to be eligible to enter this competition.
- The prize consists of return flights to Sydney with two nights’ accommodation and some meals. Flights depart from your closest capital city on Wednesday 15thAugust, returning Friday 17th August 2018.
- Some meals, airport transfers and ancillary costs will be the responsibility of the sponsored member (competition winner).
- To enter, members are required to outline in 250 words or less why they wish to attend the NCAU Conference.
- Applications must be submitted via email email@example.com by Friday 6thJuly 2018.
- The NCAU will evaluate all entries and select one member to sponsor. The decision of the NCAU will be final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- The member selected by the NCAU to be sponsored must be available to attend the NCAU Conference and will be responsible for organising their own leave from their employer, if required.
- The member selected by the NCAU to be sponsored to attend the NCAU Conference will be required to submit an article about their attendance at the Conference for publication in the November 2018 edition ofAmbulance Active.
- The article must be submitted to the NCAU by 30 September 2018.