August 11, 2017
Family Violence as a workplace issue Training
A one day training course for union officials and delegates to successfully implement Domestic and Family Violence Leave clauses.
THIS TRAINING COVERS:
- What is family violence?
- How and why does family violence enter the workplace?
- Why support in the workplace is important.
- Implementation of the family violence leave clause and policy.
- The model family violence leave clause and policy: why they are important.
- Workplace issues when implementing the clause.
- Supportive workplace cultures.
- The role of the union delegate and other contact officers.
- Appointment and supervision of Family Violence Contact Officers in the workplace.
- Guidelines for developing workplace safety plans.
- Management of perpetrators in the workplace.
- Industrial legal frameworks.
- Referral services and resources.
3 x 2 hour sessions are also available.
- Management of perpetrators in the workplace
- Appointment, support and training of Family Violence Contact Officers
- Legal briefings
- $35 person.
- For bookings of 8 or more we will come to you.
Family Violence Project Organiser
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
call: (03) 9659 3511 to discuss and register.
To read more, please download the flyer: